Friday 10 May 2013

I'm a bad blogger...

Hello everyone who reads this!

So this past month has been absolutely crazy. I have finished my first year of university and wrote lots of exams, as well as handing in lots of assignments, and also moving out lots of stuff from my little residence room. I was amazed at how much I had collected, it seemed that I began with a small amount of stuff because it's a small room... but then managed to accumulate just as much as I already have at home!
Anyway, two days after moving out of residence I jetted off to Florida for a week which was absolutely lovely! There were some rainy days, but overall the weather was wonderful and I noticed a massive difference in my skin. I know that too much sun is bad for your skin, but I did some research and with the help from well-known YouTubers "Pixiwoo" and their new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIhr9UOwb4, they talked about a lady named Caroline Hirons and I immediately checked out her blog. One of the first posts I read was "Cheat Sheet- Top Tips For Great Skin" and to be honest I was thrilled she said that sunlight in moderation was a good thing. All of her tips are excellent and I intend to look even more in-depth at her blog because so far I love it. Here is the link for her cheat sheet: http://www.beautymouth.com/2012/04/cheat-sheet-top-tips-for-great-skin.html
Anyway, now that I'm finished school and back from Florida I intend to update this blog far more often, perhaps another one today or even a couple because I know I've been awful! Please feel free to suggest anything you want to see, and if you have any questions I might be able to help with!

 My Blogger dashboard has told me people have viewed this blog in several countries and I've almost had 1000 views already, so thank you so much!

Now I had better get posting more things...

No comments:

Post a Comment