Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Eve Makeup!

Hey everyone,

Happy New Year! 

I hope you had a great start to 2016, I'm writing this before I leave so I hope I did too! Remember that January 1st is reserved for face masks, bubble baths and lots and lots of H2O!


Here's a cheesy little makeup New Year's sign I made, probably posted to my Instagram (follow @megan.thomas22) and if I didn't, then this is just a plug for my Instagram account! In all seriousness though, I hope you're 2016 is off to an awesome start. I feel really good about blogging again, and it makes me really happy knowing that my posts will be more detailed and meaningful!


Okay, so onto the products. I'm just going to list them from left to right, full reviews for these products will be up ASAP!

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer 

- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone 

- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation in #20 

- Too Faced HangoveRx Face Primer



- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette 

- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light



- Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in #1 

- Becca Champagne Glow Palette 



- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel 

- Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Taupe 

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe



- MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Gold 

- Benefit Cream Shadow in RSVP 

- Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette



(Top to Bottom) - Bobbi Brown Intensifying Longwear Mascara for my lower lashes 

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for my upper lashes 

- L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner



- Ardell Individual Multipack Lashes, Short Black 

- DUO Eyelash Adhesive in Clear 



- Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in 02 Rose on the Rocks 

- Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet in 10 Don't Pink of it

So now for the ridiculous part- I was getting ready and totally didn't take a picture! This is the only picture I have from the night (Thanks Erik) and although you can't see my makeup close-up, you can see my face and I was having an awesome time with some of my best friends!


I really hope you all had a great night and a good start to 2016! Drink lots of water, get lots of sleep and I will see you next week for another post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment