Friday 2 October 2015

Halloween Series #1: Big Cat

Hey everyone,

Today's post is the first of many- some of my favourite looks to create and the ones I get the best feedback on. I hope you enjoy look number one, the Big Cat. 


I started with a shimmering base topped with a darker foundation than my skintone.


I then added dimension by using bronzer on the outer edges of my face and contouring my nose and cheekbones with a matte brown shade.


I added a bronze eyecolour all over the lid and lined my eyes with black liner to create a cat-eye effect.


I added the spots all over, outlining with a black liner and then filling in with various matte and shimmery golds and bronzes. I also added the lip and nose with black cream shadow, but you could always skip this and go for a nude lip.


I've decided to do this at the end of every Halloween look to demonstrate the power of makeup!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment