Monday 14 September 2015

Bite Beauty Bellini Review

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted lately, and I've been in a bit of a blogging rut. I've still been trying out loads of new products and trying to keep on top of new releases, but for some reason coming back to school and moving in took up a lot of time and energy, I hope you understand!
Today I'm writing about a 250 Point Perk from Sephora, a new promotion they are doing with Bite Beauty. August's shade is "Bellini", a bright pink perfect for the end of summer. Here's what I thought!


I think the packaging is really nice and pretty informative for customers new to Bite Beauty.


Bite is definitely becoming more popular, and this makes me super happy because I've loved them for years now!


In the box you get a miniature lipstick, mini lipgloss and a little mirror that matches.


The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented (but be careful because Bite products melt very easily!) and the gloss is also lovely. It has a nice scent and is very pigmented and glossy- without being sticky.

I hope you all enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment