Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mani Monday #21

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the Mani Monday delays, of course this is going up late and it's simply because I've lost some inspiration and to be completely honest, I'm not sure what to write about any more.
Maybe a more in-depth post about that will come soon. Anyway, heres mani Monday!
This week we've switched it up from the usual Essie rant to Sephora's own brand, formula X. The shade this week is called Evocative, and it's a rosy nude with some brown undertones. Very on trend at the moment, so they're definitely doing something right. 
The shade is a little deeper than my skin tone, and I think it'd look lovely on anyone. It's very wearable. It only took two coats for very opaque colour, but personally, I think only one was needed. 
I do think it's a beautiful shade and looked very glossy without a topcoat. As for lasting power (no polish lasts on me for anytime over about 3 days), this lasted for a good three days but it had chipped a little bit. My nails are incredibly brittle, so I wouldn't take that and think it's not long lasting, but maybe pair with a nice base coat and top coat.

Hope you enjoyed this post- again, I'm very sorry it's late!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment