Wednesday 17 June 2015

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter Review

Hey everyone,

Since I've been on a roll reviewing lip products, I thought I'd share another with you featuring the highly talked about lip products by Clarins, the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter. (Perfector? Why do I want to spell it like that?) Read more to see what I think!
The packaging is pretty cute, and very simple with a tube body and gold screw cap. The tube colour reflects the shade you own (and I'm desperate to get my hands on some of the lighter shades!)
I have the shades 05 and 06
The applicator is what makes this product unique from others. It's a sponge tip which is really soft on the lips and applies the product evenly.
I'm not sure how hygienic these applicators are, but I don't intend to share so I'm not too bothered.
05 is a peachy pink shade, and 06 is a neutral brown with some mauve undertones.
Here's 05 on the lips.
And here's 06.

Overall, the product doesn't have high pigmentation at all, but it's not intended to. Rather, is a natural looking lip tint with a balm-like texture and moisturizing ingredients. It's not sticky and is designed to create a 'your lips but better' finish while keeping them looking and feeling plumper and softer.

I would love to try some more of these, because I think they make an excellent everyday lip product, however, if you're not a fan of glossy lips you won't like this product! It isn't sticky, but does leave a glossy finish to the lips.

I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment