Wednesday 10 June 2015

Dior Lipgloss Review

Hey everyone,

Another airport purchase had to be a luxury item of some kind. I've owned one Dior lipgloss before, which was a really lovely present from a friend before I moved over to Canada. That was a long time ago, but I still have it and love it. I decided to buy another one and see if I loved it as much as the other one. So far, so good!
 The shade I bought was 363 Dormeuse 
 It's a sheer mid-coloured pink with no shimmer or glitter, just a glossy finish.
 Of course the packaging is stunning, and makes a very special addition to any vanity or dressing table.
 It has a small brush rather than a doe foot applicator, but I don't find it makes much difference. Because the brush is small it makes it easy to apply and you don't really need a mirror to put it on.
Here you can see the pigmentation, it's pretty good for a gloss. 
While I don't think its an entirely necessary purchase, I think it makes a lovely gift either for someone else, or for yourself. 

What do you think of luxury glosses? Worth it, or should you spend your money elsewhere? 

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment