Friday 12 June 2015

Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet/Aqua Laque Review

Hey everyone,

While in the UK I made sure to purchase the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lip creams. The products were on sale (3 for 2) so I picked up a new addition, the Rouge Edition Aqua Laque lip cream.
I bought three in total, so I thought I'd give an overview today!
Up first is 02, Rosé on the Rocks.
Its a pretty pale pink shade with a high gloss finish.
It's not as long lasting as the other formula, but I think it's a very pretty everyday shade.
10, Don't Pink of it!
This has got to be one of my go-to lip colours at the moment. I love the mauve undertones and cooler colour, I think it compliments so many eye looks!
The matte finish isn't too drying, and lasts for a very long time! 
Finally, 08, Grand Cru
This is a beautiful, classic red with more blueish undertones, something I personally prefer.
Again, the finish is lovely, it sets quickly, and it lasts for hours! I'm very impressed!!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment