Friday 27 March 2015

Barefoot Venus Pink Pepper Argan Dry Body Oil

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about another product from Barefoot Venus, a Canadian skin and body care brand. The product I'm reviewing today was the first thing to jump out at me (probably because of the owl), but also because I love a good body oil!
The Pink Pepper scent is very sweet, and smells like freshly baked cookies, but the website describes it slightly better:
"A daring, exotic fragrance that warms the senses with top notes of cedar wood, pink pepper and black coconut kissed sweetly with brown sugar and vanilla pod."
For 140ml of product it retails for $15.95 CDN, quite reasonable when you compare it to other body oils. The spray bottle dispenses a perfect amount of product and it is incredibly hydrating. I love using it on dry skin, but it also works nicely on damp or towel-dried skin after getting out of the bath or shower. The scent is lovely, but it doesn't linger for too long. I actually prefer this, because it means I can layer on other fragrances without it being overwhelming or over the top.
All Barefoot Venus products have wonderful ingredients and this is no exception. Don't expect any parabens, mineral oil or chemical nasties that will cause sensitivity.

Again, another excellent product from a Canadian brand! I have one more Barefoot Venus review coming next week, so stay tuned!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment