Wednesday 7 January 2015

"Beautifully Disney" Brush Set Review

Hey everyone,

Back in November my parents and sister went to Disney World in Florida for a vacation. My Mum discovered the "Beautifully Disney" range (which I believe is exclusive to Disney parks) and she picked up a few things for me which I received as gifts for Christmas. She bought me a mascara, lipgloss and a brush set, so I'll be reviewing the brush set for you today! Enjoy!!

The packaging for the set was really cute. It was designed really well with lots of Disney touches, but it wasn't over the top. The design of the brushes themselves are very unique with a duochrome, ombre effect on the handle and the purple bristles. 
The brushes are 2-in-1 which make them a perfect choice for travel. They are labeled as Blush, Foundation and Highlighter, but I find I use the Blush brush for Bronzer, the Foundation brush to Contour and the Highlighter brush as a Setting brush for powder under the eyes. They are very versatile and they seem to be quite good quality.
The blush and smudge brush is the biggest in the set. The blush brush is full without being too dense, and I think it applies a good amount of product without getting too cakey or powdery. 
The foundation and crease brush is also really nice. The crease brush is a pretty standard brush, it's nice but nothing special. The foundation brush has at really nice pencil type tip which is perfect for contouring. I have yet to use it with a liquid product but it works nicely with powder contours.
The highlighter and lip brush is the best set up for these type of brushes. Because the highlighter brush becomes a cap for the lip brush it's perfect for travelling and not getting red lipstick everywhere!!

Overall, I think this brush set is perfect for travellers or starters who are just getting into makeup. I hope you enjoyed the review!! 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment