Sunday 11 January 2015

Bliss "Lemony Trinkets" Lemon and Sage Bath Duo

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing a quick review on a bath set I received as part of a secret Santa present from my best friend Barb. It's by Bliss- a brand I have heard lots of good things about but have never tried before. Enjoy!

The scent is lemon and sage, a really refreshing scent, perfect for morning showers! 
It comes with a 30ml bottle of shower gel and a 30ml tube of body butter. They are perfect for travelling and I found that using both together really helped the scent to linger on the skin. 
I had to add this in because I was a bit confused: "pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak" followed by FOR ADULT USE ONLY. 
The shower gel has a flip down cap as opposed to a screw top so it makes it much safer to travel with. 
The body butter comes in a nice mini tube that's quite skinny- again making it perfect to travel with or to throw in your purse and use as a hand cream. 
The lotion is really thick but isn't greasy at all. It absorbs quickly and smells incredible! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment