Friday 26 December 2014

Kiehl's "Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit" Fragrance Set

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about a really sweet gift I received from my lovely boyfriend! It's by Kiehl's, a brand I had always heard amazing things about it but never tried myself. I got a sample size of their very popular face cleanser and moisturizer but I'm saving them for my trip to Europe in May. Enjoy the post! 

The gift box it came in was so pretty! I was really impressed with the packaging of the products. 
Inside the lid of the box is the "Mission of Kiehl's" and it explains a little bit about the brand and the quality they strive to replicate since the company began in 1851. 
Inside the box was a 30ml fragrance lost and a 250ml body lotion in the same scent. 
The body lotion isnt too thick and absorbs into the skin really nicely. 
The scent itself is really fresh and not too strong. It has a really nice mixture of sweet and floral, while neither are overpowering. I find it smells quite floral at first, but settles to be a really nice, quite warm scent. 
I think the bottle is my favourite part, I like how simple and elegant it is, it reminds me of an old school apothecary bottle which will look lovely on any dresser or vanity anywhere! 

Overall I think this was a really lovely gift. It's nice because it's not an overly popular scent, giving you a unique signature scent! It was a really wonderful gift to receive and I think it would make a great present for any occasion! 

Thanks for reading! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment