Thursday 2 October 2014

Bath and Body Works "Oahu Coconut Sunset"

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about something that's getting me through the transition from Summer to Fall. The Summer in Ontario really wasn't great this year, so I'm finding September to be a hard month to live through. We barely had a Summer, and now Fall is already here. When this happens I find something summery, like a scent or colour and basically wear the hell out of it to get me through these cooler, rainy days.
 I bought trial sizes of the shower gel, body lotion and fragrance mist because I also found a scent for my Secret Santa (we draw very early because we live so far apart and have more money in the summer to spend!) Anyway, Bath and Body Works had their "Buy 3 Get 3 Free" deal and when I got to the cash and they told me I could get three for free I hunted the travel section and found these bad boys. My intention was to use them for travel next May, and I am saving the shower gel for that reason, but my hands were dry and I needed a coconut smell- so I brought these out!
 The lotion is really nice because it's actually quite light. The scent, of course, is delicious, and it helped my scaly hands return to their former (not so great) glory. It isn't meant to be a hand cream, but I find it absorbs much quicker and is the perfect size to keep by my bed anyway. So much so that I associate this smell with bedtime. Mmm. 
The fragrance mist is also really nice! I haven't gone to Bath and Body Works for bath things for quite some time, usually I'm raiding the candles (btw, Marshmallow Fireside is back! Woo!) but I'm really glad I ventured into their body care again. The sales associates were lovely, Oahu Coconut Sunset smells amazing, and I aim to smell like a Hawaiian beach for the rest of this miserable winter. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment