Sunday 28 September 2014

Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick in "Grace"

Hey everyone!

This is my last post regarding the Sephora 500 point perk from Hourglass. I've already written about the mascara, primer, liquid lipstick and now I'm finally reviewing the Femme Rouge Velvet Crème lipstick in the shade "Grace".
 The tube is really cute and tiny. It's in different packaging than the full sized version, but I think it still looks nice and is fairly good quality. 
 It's only 0.03oz, but that's okay because it's pretty rare to finish up a lipstick in my collection! I actually like having these mini sizes around, it's great for a night out, light packing for trips or if you're just planning on keeping it in your pocket for touch-ups. 
 The colour itself is really nice. It's a soft nude with some peach tones in it. It's not overly warm-toned, but I do think it would look especially nice on those with yellow/neutral undertones in their skin. I love the shade swatched on my hand, but on my lips it can pull a bit more orange, despite it's neutral colouring. 
 Just to illustrate how tiny this lipstick really is!
And finally, a swatch of the colour. It has a nice satin finish and is very long lasting. It also isn't drying whatsoever, something I really like in a long lasting lipstick. 

I think this is a beautiful product, and an excellent everyday shade for anyone with slightly warmer skin tones than mine.

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment