Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bite Beauty's "High Pigment Pencil" Lasting Power

Hey everyone,

I recently reviewed Bite Beauty's "High Pigment Pencil" gift set which you can read here. I did some swatches and I had already fallen in love with the shade 'Rhubarb' before purchasing this little set. I decided to blog about the lasting power of these little goodies, so let's get started!

 The shade I chose to wear was 'Quince' a bright pink shade.
Here is a swatch from my previous blogpost.
 10am: First application, don't worry I wasn't driving.
 The colour looked bright and the texture wasn't too drying.
 12am: Lunch at The Black Dog in Bayfield, ON. Had to take a picture of this.
 Sneaky table selfie... colour still looked perfect after two whole hours!
 And a half-face shot courtesy of my mother.
 1:30pm: Driving home, colour is still pigmented around the edges of my lips.
 But had worn off slightly in the centre of the lip, probably due to lunch.
 3pm: At home now, lounging outside. Colour still looks good with no touch-ups.
Although the colour doesn't look great up close, the pigment stuck around and had stained my lips quite nicely. 

Overall the wear of this product is incredible. I think it's due to the amazing pigmentation and semi-matte finish that it stuck around for so long. I would definitely recommend this product- look how it wore through lunch!!

Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment