Thursday 1 May 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey everyone,
This tag was started with Lily from Lily Pebbles. She's a British blogger and YouTuber, check out her channel here.
I'm going to go ahead and start with the questions, here we go!

1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only 
keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?
My low-end choice would be Revlon's ColourStay foundation for Dry Skin. My high-end choice is difficult because I haven't tried too many, but my wishlist includes Georgio Armani Luminous Silk, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and NARS Sheer Glow.

2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ignore it completely. I'm actually really bad at confronting people about things like this, unless I know them well enough. Plus I'd probably want the job badly enough to let it go.

3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you go for?
If I need a pick-me-up generally I wouldn't have makeup on in the first place. However, if I did happen to have makeup on a bam formula like the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pin Up Peach usually does the trick.

4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?
I would straighten my hair less and improve my skincare routine. I actually wished I would have experimented with makeup more like I do now, because it could have actually been influential to those around me. Also less no-makeup days would have been good.


5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b)cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund. 
Er. Definitely 'a'. I basically cry at everything anyway, and haven't had my hair cut for about a year and a half... so this wouldn't go down well with me. I would be hysterical, but I wouldn't be rude to the hairdresser. Definitely call my Mum crying. 


6) Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
My Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay has everything I need, plus I'm more of a liquid liner gal anyway, so basics really work well for me.

7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 
Firstly this is a hilarious question. But if I'm honest I would hope my perfume collection was safe (lots of discontinued scents). I'd be pretty mad if my precious "Ralph Rocks" perfume had been taken.

8) Your fr
iend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase  it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs
Pretend I hadn't noticed. This has happened to me before on a couple of occasions, but I never hand out anything too expensive and for the most part they would apologize anyway. I would be a little annoyed, but if they're my friends and I let them borrow it I'm sure they would never deliberately return my stuff in awful condition. 

I hope you liked this tag, it's quite simple and I haven't added any pictures, but I think it gives a good insight into what products I think are important and how I deal with beauty scenarios!
Be sure to check out Lily Pebbles channel linked above, and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment