Sunday 27 April 2014

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Serum Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Vitamin E Moisture Serum. It's $22.00 for 30ml. It's a gel formula which absorbs really quickly. Typically I apply this in the morning underneath my moisturizer, after cleansing. I use one full pump and apply it all over my face.

The Body Shop's Website describes the Vitamin E Moisture Serum as:
 "This pre-moisturiser provides intensive, continuous hydration and protection."

PROS:
- Awesome packaging, you can see how much product you have left and one pump is the perfect amount for application
- The gel absorbs quickly and isn't sticky
- It doesn't leave your skin looking shiny
- Applies well underneath moisturizer and makeup
- I've seen a definite difference in my skin and think it has improved the results of my moisturizer

CONS:
- The smell is the same baby diaper cream smell as the Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil, but doesn't last on the skin and you can only smell it briefly on application

I hope you enjoyed this review, I would really recommend this product!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment