Monday 3 February 2014

Manicure Monday Week 12

Hey guys! Here are the mani's I've been sporting this on this cold, cold week!
Enjoy!
 First up is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry nail enamel in the shade "Night Flight" it's a very deep navy blue and looks really pretty in all sorts of lighting, because in regular lighting it looks almost black, but in daylight you can see the blue. I think it's a lovely winter colour, but the formula chipped quite quickly in about 2 days.
This lovely pink shade is from Essie's 2013 Breast Cancer Awareness collection. It's called "I Am Strong" and is one of (I believe) four shades, all of which I own and will be reviewing in the coming weeks. It's a classic pink shade that isn't too bright or pale. It has blue undertones which you can see in the picture, leaving a bit of an iridescent finish. It's not sparkly or glittery, just a very pretty satin finish. 
Essie's "Chinchilly" is a go-to shade for me. It's in my top 10 nail polishes, and although it looks like an ugly brown-grey it is so much prettier in person! I love that it has a hint of purple and I think it is a really lovely everyday shade without being too bright or too dark. It's a great in-between shade which I wear all the time, all year round. It also has a lovely shine with a topcoat that I feel I don't appreciate as much with other shades, I always think my nails look nice when I have them painted in Chinchilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment