Friday 10 January 2014

Soap & Glory's "The Fab Pore"

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all had a great holiday season! Coming back to school is great and everything, but here in Ontario we've had a bit of a "polar vortex", basically I've been waiting for buses in -40 degree weather. This has taken a major toll on my skin. I've been moisturizing like crazy, but the high winds and cold weather has literally chapped my face. Areas like my nose and chin, which stick out from under my hood, have begun peeling and despite all the moisture feel very dry. I knew I should use a mask that isn't too drying, but exfoliates enough to held get rid of the peeling.
For Christmas I received Soap & Glory's "The Fab Pore", and this week I used it for the third time. I'm very impressed. I get a bit stressed out trying new face masks because I either get a great result but only have a sample size, or I buy a full size of a mask and it makes my face red for days.
 The product comes in a reasonable sized tub. It smells very fresh, and has a bit of a minty smell. I use a grape-sized amount (as suggested on the tub) and rub it into my face until the grainy consistency becomes smooth. It layers very nicely, it isn't too thick and it doesn't go all patchy like some clay masks tend to. You can apply this for 5 minutes for a quick facial, or 15 (which I do) for an experience that yields better results. "The Fab Pore" is aimed at clearing out your pores, perfect for skin prone to breakouts, blackheads, or if you suffer from an oily T-Zone. It contains Salicylic Acid which helps to chemically exfoliate the skin. Salicylic Acid works wonders on acne-prone skin, and I think this mask seriously improved my skins condition.
I thought I'd leave you off with a ridiculous face-mask picture. Enjoy!
Soap & Glory's "The Fab Pore" gets a 4/5 from me!

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment