Monday 27 January 2014

Manicure Monday Week 11

Hello everyone!
Here are my nails for week 11! (I'm trying to get better at this weekly post thing!)
 First up is Essie's "Mesmerized". It's a really beautiful denim-blue shade which is bright enough to make a statement but matches everything really well. I think it's quite a classic blue which looks quite classy- and not too childish. I think it's a very nice spring shade!
Next up is Essie's Lollipop. I decided to try this on after writing a Valentine's Day Nail Polish post (which will be up on February 12th!) and I really love it. It's a very classic red, with more orange and pink tones instead of the blue toned, more burgundy red. I think it's a lovely statement shade which looks lovely with gold jewelry and a black outfit! It adds a perfect pop of colour!

That's it for Week 11 Manicure Monday! Have a good week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment