Saturday 7 December 2013

Some More Rimmel Products

Today I accidentally found myself in target and bought some new Rimmel London products. I purchased a couple of things recently (the post is here) and I loved them so much I got some more. Here are the things I bought:
 Rimmel's Apocaplips are great glossy lip stains with incredible pigmentation. I've been meaning to try out the shade "Big Bang" for a while and so glad I got it today. It's more of an orange-red, which isn't usually what I'd chose, but I think lip stains are a great hybrid between lipsticks and glosses which make it so much easier to wear a bold colour.
 In my last Rimmel haul I had bought "Bulletproof Beige", wore it once and loved it. I decided to  buy a couple more because they are so pigmented, smooth and blendable which are perfect to wear alone or underneath eyeshadow. This is "Guilty Grey" and "Bad Girl Bronze". I wanted the purple shade but they were sold out, however I know I will get a lot more use out of these neutral shades.
I then bought the Scandaleyes eyeliner in the 001 Black. Believe it or not I didn't own a black eyeliner before this. I had always used a very dark brown or a black liquid or gel eyeliner. Kohl pencils made me worry about smudging but I know I can trust this formula so I will do a further review after I have used it more.

Here are some swatches, firstly the liner, second and third we have the shadow sticks and lastly we have the lip stain. You can see how pigmented all of the products are, and it's amazing considering the price of them. Rimmel are one of the cheapest drugstore brands and I think it's my favourite for quality and price.

Thanks for reading this small haul/review. I will go more in depth for future reviews but I just wanted to show you all what I've been buying recently and I will also show how I wear them.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment