Monday 30 December 2013

Manicure Monday Weeks 5, 6 and 7

 Firstly we have OPI's "Warm and Fozzie". It's from an old Muppet's collection and the beautiful bronze glitter is a great fall shade. For a glitter nail polish it lasts forever and I love the way it looks, as it's neutral and sparkly.
 Next up is Essie's "Sable Collar", this deep brownish-red is a wonderful winter colour. Darker colours always make you look like you've had a nice manicure, and this shade from Essie's Winter 2013 collection is no disappointment.
For Christmas I used the Essie shade "Leading Lady". The deep burgundy polish has bright red glitter throughout and I know I've said it before, but it really is a bottle of ruby slippers. The colour doesn't last as well as I'd want it too, but it is a very beautiful polish.
 Essie's "Lilacism" is a beautiful shade I received for Christmas. I had to try it out at once, since I was getting a bit bored of sparkly shades and this lilac colour is great for springtime. Although I'll be reaching for those sparkly shades again for new years, I thought this would give me a bit of a break meanwhile.

 These are my last few weeks of nail polish, sorry it's not too exciting but it's been a nice break from keeping all preened and polished! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment