Monday 9 December 2013

Manicure Monday Week 4

This week I didn't look after my nails too much, I've been at home studying and keeping pretty busy so here are the polishes I've been wearing!
 Firstly (surprise!) I'm not wearing an Essie shade. Instead I'm wearing 2 colours by Nicole by OPI. The darker shade is called "The Grape Debate" and the purple glitter coat is called "Glitz and Glisten". I actually bought them in a set a few years ago and I've never worn them separately, I just think they look so pretty together! I get to wear these shades because I have most of my Essie colours at school and I think this shade is a lovely wintery choice.
 Next up I have Essie's "Good as Gold", a pretty matte gold shade. This colour is a nice change from a neutral without being too sparkly. I added a bit of sparkle from Essie's "Hor D'Oeuvres" to create an accent nail and I think it made a nice festive manicure.

I hope you have a good week everyone! If you're writing exams then good luck, and if you have any questions feel free to tweet me @makeupbymegant




No comments:

Post a Comment