Tuesday 12 November 2013

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review

I got the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask as a 500 point perk from Sephora not too long ago. I didn't really think about what I was choosing, so I just picked this up without any research.
The mask describes itself as "an innovative peel-off mask that helps boost skin clarity and minimize the appearance of pores".



















I've used this mask twice before (the sample goes a long way) and I think I've got one more use out of it, although it won't be as thick as it should be. I don't know if I've seen a reduction in pore size, I typically don't really think too much about my pores as they aren't a big issue for me, however, I do notice my skin being softer and more luminous after application. I mainly enjoy using masks for the pampering feeling, dedicating time to myself to relax, and the 30 minutes directed (or 45 minutes I use) to let the mask dry completely on my face before the best part- peeling it off.
Although the mask looks ridiculous on your face, the peeling off is a lot of fun and pretty therapeutic.
The mask retails for $41.00 CAD on sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment