Thursday 6 June 2013

L'Oreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain Review

Hey everyone!
So I bought these L'Oreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain's while in Florida because I had heard such good things about them. Apparently they are incredibly similar to the Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain at about 1/3rd of the price. I bought two Shine Stains, so here is a review!
This is the packaging for the product, I think it's fairly average and don't have any complaints. I like the window that shows the product colour.

These are the colours I bought: 184 Rose On and On, and 188 Coral Tattoo

The applicator is very similar to the YSL Glossy Stain and I think it makes applying the product very easy.

The texture of the product is like nothing else I've ever used. It goes on very wet but eventually turns into a sticky layer before drying to a stain. It still looks glossy but it no longer feels wet. Some people may not like the texture but I think it's unique and doesn't bother me much at all.

This was the result after immediatley washing the swatches off of my hands. A bit of a pain, but proof that the stain sticks around which I know is very important to busy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment