Monday 1 April 2013

My Everyday Makeup!

So when I say "Everyday makeup", that's actually a lie, because I don't wear makeup everyday. In fact, I only really wear makeup when I'm going out, or if I'm bored and feel like wearing makeup. I have acne-prone skin, and my skin is also dehydrated. I find that my skin clears up for about a week every month or so, but in general I mostly always have an active breakout and I try to keep my skin clean and without makeup on days when I'm staying on campus, or in my house, just to give my face a break and hopefully let it clear up a little bit. So anyway, this isn't makeup that I wear every single day, but, if I were to be going out somewhere casual, this would be the sort of makeup look I would create. I hope you like it!


Makeup Used:
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in 100-Ivory
Benefit Brow-Zings in light
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Essence Clear Brow Gel
Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner
Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Rich Beach
Smashbox eyeshadow in Vanilla
Clinique High Lengths mascara in Black
Hourglass lipgloss in Child

This is the Hourglass lipgloss, it's a lovely nude shade and easy to wear, but I find it looks best if you have used concealer or foundation on your lips to prime them, as the shade is so nude that on natural lips it doesn't look quite as pale.

Eyeshadow using just 2 colours (I was feeling a bit lazy) And just so you know the colour on my nails is Essie's "Cute as a Button". 

 

 

I hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment