Monday 25 March 2013

Everyday Makeup with Model Jessica

Since my last post didn't have a detailed description of the makeup look I created, I figured it would be a good time to show another makeover. My wonderful model Jessica, another makeup enthusiast on my floor, offered to be my model when we were bored of studying and writing essays. She brought some of her makeup palettes, ones I hadn't used before, and I used products I own myself. 

Face:
On the face I used the Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum foundation in the shade 52. (Ideally I would have used one shade lighter on Jessica's skintone). 
Jessica didn't need much concealing, as her skin is very smooth with no blemishes or redness. I used Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer underneath her eyes in the shade "nude".
I powdered her skin with Bourjous mineral radiance powder in the shade "01- rose clair". 
Eyes:
On her eyes I used the Lorac Unzipped palette. I used a variety of colours, but overall found the shades to be quite red. I used matte colours all over the lid and in the crease, and to finish placed the shimmery "undiscovered" shade in the centre of her lid. Finally I lined her eyelid with a gel eyeliner by Mac in the colour "Blacktrack". For mascara I used Clinique's "High Lengths".
Brows:
For Jessica's brows I used Benefit's "Brow Zing's" palette in "light". I used the powder colour but not the wax, as I felt it would be too dark for her brows. I used the clear browgel by Essence to set her brows. 
Cheeks:
On the cheeks I did subtle contouring with the bronzer by Benefit called "Hoola". For blush I used a shade from Jessica's 10 Blush Palette by BH Cosmetics.
Lips:
For Jessica's lips I used a Maybelline Colour Whisper in the shade "Pin Up Peach".


Whole Face Makeup
Eye Makeup

 

No comments:

Post a Comment