Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Treats

Two weeks before or after your birthday you can run in to Sephora and pick up a birthday treat. I missed mine last year, stupidly, because I felt weird going in to pick up a freebie and not buy anything, which is weird, because I spend SO much money in that store! Anyway, this year I decided to stop being such a baby and walk in to claim my birthday treat. I went straight up to the cashier and she smiled saying "No you don't have to buy anything, we have this years birthday gift and last years, so you can choose!" That's when panic hit, I knew I had missed last year and still feel dumb about it, but this years Make Up For Ever gift was so darn cute. So I picked this years. Sorry, Benefit.
 Here is the adorable packaging, it does make you feel like you're receiving something special.
 Little blurb on the back of the box to tell you all about how these items were specially picked etc.
 Inside is a miniature of the best-selling Smoky Extravagant mascara and a Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick.
 This is the miniature lipstick. It's in the shade N9 Copper Pink. It has definite orange undertones, while still being nude and natural. It's quite a warm shade and would suit any skin tone. I really like the idea of a lipstick this small, it's not often you finish lipsticks and I think having this one in my purse (even at 0.05oz) would still be kicking around for a long time.
The mascara is described as "Dramatic Impact and Graphic Precision". I have yet to try this formula yet, but will be doing another in-depth mascara post and this one will certainly be included. If you want to check out my last post click here
On the Sephora website you can click on Beauty Insider, and when you reach the birthday treats section you can take a look at a makeup plan for your particular horoscope, I'm an Aquarius, so this is mine. They're really nicely done and it's kinda fun just to scroll through!

If you're an Aquarius have a very happy birthday! Don't forget to sign up for a free Beauty Insider card and pick up your birthday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment